(1) Get a piece of string and wrap it around your finger firmly. (making sure it is how you would want the ring to fit; that means it should not be loose or extremely tight).
(2) Mark the string to get the circumference (in mm).
(3) Lay the string or paper down against a ruler to measure the circumference (in mm).
(4) Please refer to the table below to match your circumference (in mm) against our sizes shown as numbers.
(5) Please choose the ring size that is closest to your circumference if you are in-between sizes.
Alternatively, if you have an existing ring, please measure the internal diameter of your current ring and use the chart to measure diameter against the our sizing.
Average ring size for women is US 6-7 (or UK M-O).
Please measure your finger when they are warm as cold fingers will measure smaller.
If you are still unsure, we advise you to purchase a ring sizer to measure your finger before making an order.